The specials of your stay at the Plagött Hotel
A hotel to fall in love with -
a holiday to be loved!
- Rich breakfast buffet, balanced with regional products
- 4-course menu with salad buffet
- More than 100m² wellness area with bio sauna, Finnish sauna, Turkish bath, relax room, Infrared cabin and solarium.
- Free Wi-Fi
- In winter, our hotel is right on the ski slope
- In the summer, an ideal starting point for the most beautiful hiking, mountain biking and also the starting point for a motorbike trip.
Good to know!
Your room is available from 3 p.m. on your arrival day.
The lodges from 4 p.m. You are welcome to do a pre-check-in before your arrival.
You will receive the early check-in form a few days before your arrival.
We ask you leave your room by 10 a.m. on your departure day.
♥ Meal times
Breakfast: 7.45 a.m. – 10.00 a.m.
Dinner: 7 p.m.
♥ NEW! Covered parking space for motorbikes
♥ NEW! Charging station for your e-car
♥ NEW! Bike garage & ski room
Our new bike garage with e-bike charging stations and the ski room with private and heated lockers will be available to you from December 2020. This is accessible at any time with your room key.
♥ NEW! Washroom
A washing machine with dryer is available for our guests on the ground floor (ski room). The coins and detergents provided for this are available at the reception.
This service is chargeable – 5.00 €.
♥ The sauna area is open daily from 3 p.m. to 6.45 p.m.
We are happy to provide you with sauna towels
You can also borrow bathrobes for a one-time fee of € 10.00.
♥ Current information about COVID19 you can find here.
♥ To confirm the reservation, a deposit of € 100.00 per room must be paid.
♥ Cancellation fees:
- until 30 days before arrival: The deposit will be withheld as processing fee
- 29 to 3 days before arrival: 70% cancellation fee on the total amount of your stay
- from 2 days before arrival and early departure 100% cancellation fee
Notification pursuant to Part III, Section III, Paragraph I of Italian Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (Consumers' Code)
If the closure of Italy’s borders or the borders of your home country takes place, you can cancel your booking free of charge. The deposit will be credited to you for a future stay within one year or paid back to you.
But something could also come up for you. In the event that you fall ill with COVID, are tested positive, or you have to go in quarantine, we recommend you the HGV cancellation protection from Europäische Reiseversicherung, which cover these cases despite the pandemic.